Comment on this post ›

COMMENTS (20)

12
Page size:
PageSizeComboBox
select
     
12
Page size:
PageSizeComboBox
select
 Cmelo515DCmelo515DX Division Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
Ah finally.Yeah he should build up talent, but It's unlikely with that massive Ego he has.I want Cena heel so badly but it's not happening,I've said this numerous amount of times he sells Vince his merchandise and that's what Vince cares about.Give him 2-3 years when kids grow up but yet again there's going to be new kids.HHH is the best heel in the business,they should him turn heel and end Cena's career and that would make us happy :)
 Herr NitestalkerHerr Nitestalker *
Moderator
Hall Of Famer7 years agoLikeReply
 
As much as a heel turn for triple h would be great, I can't see it happenning at this point in his career.  He is best suited to putting the younger guys over and establishing a good future for the company he will one day no doubt inherit. 

Right now I would love to see a Cena heel turn.  That would be huge and if done the right way give us lots to talk about for a while.
 Herr NitestalkerHerr Nitestalker *
Moderator
Hall Of Famer7 years agoLikeReply
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhh4life91
Ah finally.Yeah he should build up talent, but It's unlikely with that massive Ego he has.I want Cena heel so badly but it's not happening,I've said this numerous amount of times he sells Vince his merchandise and that's what Vince cares about.Give him 2-3 years when kids grow up but yet again there's going to be new kids.HHH is the best heel in the business,they should him turn heel and end Cena's career and that would make us happy :)
Cena right now is a candyass, but he still the biggest thing in the WWE right now.  If they would just reinvent him a little bit, make him more edgier, not even a full heel turn would be necessary, but they need to do something because cena in his current form sucks!
 Cmelo515DCmelo515DX Division Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhh4life91
Ah finally.Yeah he should build up talent, but It's unlikely with that massive Ego he has.I want Cena heel so badly but it's not happening,I've said this numerous amount of times he sells Vince his merchandise and that's what Vince cares about.Give him 2-3 years when kids grow up but yet again there's going to be new kids.HHH is the best heel in the business,they should him turn heel and end Cena's career and that would make us happy :)
Cena right now is a candyass, but he still the biggest thing in the WWE right now.  If they would just reinvent him a little bit, make him more edgier, not even a full heel turn would be necessary, but they need to do something because cena in his current form sucks!

No doubt! maybe his 2005 personality would be great not this cheesy one he has now.HHH should come back and start bad mouthing his ass telling him how bad he is.Type on youtube triple h owns Cena,HHH own the piss out of him.


 bbx350bbx350Cruiserweight Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
I think HHH is a great wrestler and a great heel. Although i do think at this stage in the game for him, he is basically just going to stay face and help younger talent.
 Cmelo515DCmelo515DX Division Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbx350
I think HHH is a great wrestler and a great heel. Although i do think at this stage in the game for him, he is basically just going to stay face and help younger talent.

Maybe but as I said his Ego will give him 5 more title reigns.


 kateriakateriaJobber7 years agoLikeReply
 
Great article. while I agree with most of your points ...the point I disagree on most about is the fact that some of HHH's critics say he got big because he married the bosses daughter...which is nonsense. HHH was a major star since 1997-1998 being HBK's sidekick in DX....later on he because the leader of DX( and was the most popular one of that group) in its most popular time when they were with the Outlaws and X-Pac, then becoming champ in Aug 1999 and  at the time he was the # 1 heel in the sport feuding with the top faces such is Austin, Rock, and Mankind...which led to the Mcmahon/Hemlsey era in 2000-2001.....this was BEFORE he really was dating with Stephane( It has long been said by them and most close to them that they got serious as a result of the on-air storyline..he broke up with Chyna in mid-late 2000 when the storyline was just getting started but they actually really started becoming serious off-camera around 2002 during HHH's knee injury and during the invasion storyline which he was not apart of).....Point is HHH got to be the top heel because Mcmahon pushed him there and the fans loved the Cerebral Assasin gimmick..and his talent to be super over no matter what he does.....he never needed Stephanie to do that.
HHH's heel gimmick was so good....people still hate him for it...Edge, Orton, and the current Jericho have all stolen from it...and Raw hasn't been the same since he's turned face to be honest.
As for his backstage politics...if you have been one of the top 5 wrestlers loyal to the WWE since the attitude era...i think you definitely have some pull(as do Jericho, Taker, and Edge)..so to think he's the only guy that promotes or holds back talent is simply nonsense...its just that he played his heel role so well people naturally will believe he's a real-life ass....however ask Orton, Batista, Cena, Edge, Benoit( when he was still alive) Benjamin,and as of late Sheamus that are now current stars..that he has sold out to in major events( Wrestlemania) to if they held him back.....he doesn't need to hold back talent...the talent holds their self back.
 kateriakateriaJobber7 years agoLikeReply
 
As for the title reign argument..when you start seeing Cena and Edge win 10 champions in 5 years..when it has taken him to win 13 in nearly 15 years...the HHH has to be champ argument is moot.
 Cmelo515DCmelo515DX Division Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
Finally someone agrees with me that HHH is the best heel, and his feuds made the rock and Austin stars.I hope HHH has a heel turn,hopefully shortly after he comes back.
 JabroneeJabroneeX Division Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
HHH last good fued

 JabroneeJabroneeX Division Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
Not the most exciting match ever but its 1 of the laST classic fueds there are up intill the ga*y wwe comes around.. Anything past 2003 2004 is not worth watching or is it any good
 JabroneeJabroneeX Division Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
Not the most exciting match ever but its 1 of the laST classic fueds there are up intill the ga*y wwe comes around.. Anything past 2003 2004 is not worth watching or is it any good











Jabronee Out..
 Cmelo515DCmelo515DX Division Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabronee
Not the most exciting match ever but its 1 of the laST classic fueds there are up intill the ga*y wwe comes around.. Anything past 2003 2004 is not worth watching or is it any good





Jabronee Out..

how do you get youtube vids on IMpact?


 JabroneeJabroneeX Division Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
Hack


 Cmelo515DCmelo515DX Division Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabronee
Hack




This is the video I told you about to search on youtube,Triple h owns Cena.Thats why the game owns all!


Comment on this post ›