Comment on this post ›

COMMENTS (16)

12
Page size:
PageSizeComboBox
select
     
12
Page size:
PageSizeComboBox
select
 RatedRKO21United States Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
I agree 100% with your "who I think will win" picks. Nice job.
Twitter
 Herr NitestalkerHerr Nitestalker *
Moderator
Hall Of Famer7 years agoLikeReply
 
Cena needs to lose for a change.  I really want to see Del Rio pin him cleanly!
 CanadianCanadianX Division Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
Punks win at MITB is about as clean we will get over Cena.
Twitter
 The ShepardJobber7 years agoLikeReply
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshadow
Cena needs to lose for a change.  I really want to see Del Rio pin him cleanly!
-------------------

Umm, Cena lost at the last two PPVs. Turn off your autoresponse.
 SnipSnapSnargleSnipSnapSnargleJobber7 years agoLikeReply
 
I agree with most of it, but considering that we have been discussing something about Kevin Nash being involved and not "necessarily terminated" I do believe he will have some outcome in the match. Now, saying whether Triple H will win because of him interfering or Punk vice versa...that's debatable. Triple H and Nash were long time friends, but threw it to the side, while Punk is a cancer. If I was a betting man, I would say that Nash actually helps Punk out, because of the fact that he would let the cancer take over the WWE and Triple H needs to back off, which somehow leads to a match between Nash and Triple H (again) and god I hope I'm wrong on that.

The rest, being that the card is almost done but not all the way yet, I believe is agreeable. I do see Del Rio winning, Christian perhaps winning as a rebound, and Orton (of course) winning, the guy has been dominated and looks like there is no way for him to win, but he will win obviously, that's the whole point of wrestling.

Either way good choice, good picks, and great ideas on the outcomes of the matches from everyone else.
 RatedRKO21United States Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shepard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshadow
Cena needs to lose for a change.  I really want to see Del Rio pin him cleanly!
-------------------

Umm, Cena lost at the last two PPVs. Turn off your autoresponse.

-------------------

He means cleanly, as in without a foot on or under the rope, a weapon being in play or anything else that can be used as a "well Cena wouldn't have lost if...". A no if, ands or butts victory. Which I can't remember Cena ever losing clean, EVER and I stress EVER in the 6 years since he won the WWE Title at Mania 21.
Twitter
 Herr NitestalkerHerr Nitestalker *
Moderator
Hall Of Famer7 years agoLikeReply
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shepard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshadow
Cena needs to lose for a change.  I really want to see Del Rio pin him cleanly!
-------------------

Umm, Cena lost at the last two PPVs. Turn off your autoresponse.

-------------------

Hey dipsh##, I meant cleanly.  At summerslam Cena had his foot on the rope when Punk pinned him, but Triple H didn't see it.  Therefore, it was not a clean win for Punk.  Read the post better next time before you comment.
 manutddjwJobber7 years agoLikeReply
 
How stupid was it to book Kelly vs Beth Phoenix in her hometown? Poor Kelly is going to get booed out of the building which isn't good for your top babyface in the Divas division.

I can see Nash costing CM Punk the match because it is really the only way to continue the storyline of CM Punk vs WWE, as it will give CM Punk an excuse as to why he lost and a reason to continue seeking vengeance against the WWE brass.
 Mysterio MonkeyMysterio MonkeyX Division Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshadow
Cena needs to lose for a change.  I really want to see Del Rio pin him cleanly!
-------------------

Have him lose clean with a roll up pin.....they can have him distracted or something without physical interference.....ADR is a heel after all.

I'd like to see Sheamus to win as he is big enough to be a heavyweight....and he has all the skills to be a long term future champ. You could build a company round that guy...easily.
Twitter
 SnipSnapSnargleSnipSnapSnargleJobber7 years agoLikeReply
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by manutddjw
How stupid was it to book Kelly vs Beth Phoenix in her hometown? Poor Kelly is going to get booed out of the building which isn't good for your top babyface in the Divas division.

I can see Nash costing CM Punk the match because it is really the only way to continue the storyline of CM Punk vs WWE, as it will give CM Punk an excuse as to why he lost and a reason to continue seeking vengeance against the WWE brass.

-------------------

I can see that...especially since CM always a reason to complain about something...but how funny would it be that Triple H and Nash had this all set up, and that Nash helped
Punk win, because technically, he would complain about Nash still being involved in their match, but it would make CM go on this tirade about how Triple H is not a mastermind, or that Triple H purposely did something, and if the match is as good as it should be, will do a rematch. I think there can be so many angles to this, but I honestly think that Nash will help Punk win, because then he can go on a tirade about how Triple H didn't win and set it up, Nash is suppose to be fired and got involved, and Punk will still go on his tangent about him being the best in the world, then somehow in the next 6 months, it sets up to a Jericho thing...lol Just throwing that out there
 The ShepardJobber7 years agoLikeReply
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shepard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshadow
Cena needs to lose for a change.  I really want to see Del Rio pin him cleanly!
-------------------

Umm, Cena lost at the last two PPVs. Turn off your autoresponse.

-------------------

Hey dipsh##, I meant cleanly.  At summerslam Cena had his foot on the rope when Punk pinned him, but Triple H didn't see it.  Therefore, it was not a clean win for Punk.  Read the post better next time before you comment.

-------------------

You said that he needs to lose for a change. You didn't say that he needed to lose cleanly. You didn't specify so a loss is a loss you wrist-slitting bi###. Learn how to express your thoughts in writing, not in self-mutilation and you won't be misunderstood.
 The ShepardJobber7 years agoLikeReply
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedRKO21
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shepard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshadow
Cena needs to lose for a change.  I really want to see Del Rio pin him cleanly!
-------------------

Umm, Cena lost at the last two PPVs. Turn off your autoresponse.

-------------------

He means cleanly, as in without a foot on or under the rope, a weapon being in play or anything else that can be used as a "well Cena wouldn't have lost if...". A no if, ands or butts victory. Which I can't remember Cena ever losing clean, EVER and I stress EVER in the 6 years since he won the WWE Title at Mania 21.

-------------------

If he meant cleanly, he should've said cleanly. There's a huge difference between "Cena needs to lose for a change" and "Cena needs to lose cleanly for a change." Cena is a top face. They rarely lose cleanly. Just because it's Cena, it's a big problem. Hopefully Henry cleanly goes over SUPEROrton cause Orton should lose cleanly for a change. Maybe Taker should've lost cleanly more often in his career.
 snubtnosnubtnoX Division Champion7 years agoLikeReply
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shepard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedRKO21
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shepard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshadow
Cena needs to lose for a change.  I really want to see Del Rio pin him cleanly!
-------------------

Umm, Cena lost at the last two PPVs. Turn off your autoresponse.

-------------------

He means cleanly, as in without a foot on or under the rope, a weapon being in play or anything else that can be used as a "well Cena wouldn't have lost if...". A no if, ands or butts victory. Which I can't remember Cena ever losing clean, EVER and I stress EVER in the 6 years since he won the WWE Title at Mania 21.

-------------------

If he meant cleanly, he should've said cleanly. There's a huge difference between "Cena needs to lose for a change" and "Cena needs to lose cleanly for a change." Cena is a top face. They rarely lose cleanly. Just because it's Cena, it's a big problem. Hopefully Henry cleanly goes over SUPEROrton cause Orton should lose cleanly for a change. Maybe Taker should've lost cleanly more often in his career.

-------------------

the rock used to lose cleanly all the time. and he was a bit more over than cena
 Herr NitestalkerHerr Nitestalker *
Moderator
Hall Of Famer7 years agoLikeReply
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shepard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedRKO21
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shepard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshadow
Cena needs to lose for a change.  I really want to see Del Rio pin him cleanly!
-------------------

Umm, Cena lost at the last two PPVs. Turn off your autoresponse.

-------------------

He means cleanly, as in without a foot on or under the rope, a weapon being in play or anything else that can be used as a "well Cena wouldn't have lost if...". A no if, ands or butts victory. Which I can't remember Cena ever losing clean, EVER and I stress EVER in the 6 years since he won the WWE Title at Mania 21.

-------------------

If he meant cleanly, he should've said cleanly. There's a huge difference between "Cena needs to lose for a change" and "Cena needs to lose cleanly for a change." Cena is a top face. They rarely lose cleanly. Just because it's Cena, it's a big problem. Hopefully Henry cleanly goes over SUPEROrton cause Orton should lose cleanly for a change. Maybe Taker should've lost cleanly more often in his career.

-------------------

WHAT DID YOU SAY??  WHAT DID YOU SAY?....   IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAID.... maybe I should send your roody poo candy ass straight down jabroni drive to the smackdown hotel....!
 The ShepardJobber7 years agoLikeReply
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shepard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedRKO21
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shepard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshadow
Cena needs to lose for a change.  I really want to see Del Rio pin him cleanly!
-------------------

Umm, Cena lost at the last two PPVs. Turn off your autoresponse.

-------------------

He means cleanly, as in without a foot on or under the rope, a weapon being in play or anything else that can be used as a "well Cena wouldn't have lost if...". A no if, ands or butts victory. Which I can't remember Cena ever losing clean, EVER and I stress EVER in the 6 years since he won the WWE Title at Mania 21.

-------------------

If he meant cleanly, he should've said cleanly. There's a huge difference between "Cena needs to lose for a change" and "Cena needs to lose cleanly for a change." Cena is a top face. They rarely lose cleanly. Just because it's Cena, it's a big problem. Hopefully Henry cleanly goes over SUPEROrton cause Orton should lose cleanly for a change. Maybe Taker should've lost cleanly more often in his career.

-------------------

WHAT DID YOU SAY??  WHAT DID YOU SAY?....   IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAID.... maybe I should send your roody poo candy ass straight down jabroni drive to the smackdown hotel....!

-------------------

That's weird Emochild. I would've expected something along the lines of "REST IN PEACCCCCCCCCCCCE!"
Comment on this post ›